I discovered the vast potential of search marketing, while employed as French Country Manager for some early pioneers of the online market : EasyJet and AirAsia. I specialised first in SEA (Adwords), then SEO. In 2014, I became an international SEO consultant. I also run SEA campaigns for my SEO clients. I am a reliable international search partner in the long term.
An International SEO Consultant
French native, fluent in English and professional proficiency in German, I’ll work with your teams anywhere in the world to create and implement the best International SEO strategy for your brand and products.
I’ve always worked for international companies, so I am very aware of the need to localise your marketing to make it efficient. In SEO this translates into localising your efforts : deciding what website structure to go for ( local TLd’s or dot com and folders?), selecting the right local topics for your content strategy, getting local backlinks, writing impeccably in the local language…
To be efficient, SEO needs to be in the middle of your digital strategy : website structure, content strategy, online PR strategy… I audit and recommend the best strategies for you, and I follow up on a monthly basis, driving the implementation of the SEO strategy and taking advantage of any new SEO opportunities.
A SEO consultant with a International Marketing background
- Country Manager for France EasyJet (9 years) and AirAsia X (4 years), also involved in other EU and Asia Pacific markets
- In charge of all marketing activities together with agencies (media, creation, PR, events)
- 100% BtoC acquisition marketing
- 100% of online sales
- Strategic vision: understand the business and advise on the best marketing decisions to make
- Acquisition Specialist: quickly generate demand to help deliver an exponential growth rate, using SEO and PPC, digital PR, social media, display, etc.
- ROI Specialist: specialized in low cost where every “penny” must be justified, and in digital where everything can be measured. SEO provides an above average ROI.
From Country Manager to SEO Consultant
- In charge of SEO and SEA for the AirAsia French site – 2011
- In charge of SEA for AirAsiaX in Asia Pacific, together with local agencies, 2012-2014
- Certified Google Adwords – 2014, Google Analytics 2017
- Code training: initiation @le wagon, HTML / CSS @codecademy – 2014
- Formal training in SEO : Mutinerie – 2014, SEO High Level -2015
In summary, a SEO Consultant with:
- Marketing skills : competition analysis, product positioning, business development strategy, online PR, social media, content management, keywords, links, analysis and campaign optimization.
- Technical skills : expertise in websites (HTML) and search engines, performance optimization, familiar with tools like Google Search Console & Analytics, SEMrush and AHREF.