I discovered the vast potential of search marketing, while employed as French Country Manager for some early pioneers of the online market : EasyJet and AirAsia. I became a SEO consultant in 2014, and I specialised in international / BtoC SEO.
An International SEO Consultant based in London
French native, fluent in English and professional proficiency in German, I’ll work with your teams to create and implement the best International SEO strategy for your brand and products.
SEO is the base of any digital strategy. SEO will help you decide what is the best structure for your website, and will help define your content strategy, and your PR strategy (backlinks). Once the global strategy is defined, SEO needs to be adapted to each country, just like any other marketing channel. Local keywords, local competition, website translation, content strategy, backlink strategy… I will help you build the right SEO strategy for you business and help you implement it, in your markets.
A SEO consultant with an International and a Marketing background
- Country Manager for France EasyJet (9 years) and AirAsia X (4 years), also involved in other EU and Asia Pacific markets
- In charge of all marketing activities together with agencies (media, creation, PR, events)
- 100% BtoC acquisition marketing
- 100% of online sales
- Strategic vision: understand the business and advise on the best marketing decisions to make, getting insights from the SEO analysis
- Acquisition Specialist: with experience in digital PR, social media, display, emailing, consumer events and more, I can find creative solutions for SEO challenges
- ROI Specialist: with a background in low cost airlines where every “penny” must be justified, I chose to specialise in SEO because it has the highest ROI of all marketing channels.
From Country Manager to SEO Consultant
- In charge of SEO and SEA for the AirAsia French site – 2011
- In charge of SEA for AirAsiaX in Asia Pacific, together with local agencies, 2012-2014
- Certified Google Adwords – 2014, Google Analytics 2017
- HTML/CSS training Paris, SEO High Level 2015 Paris, Screaming Frog 2019 London
In summary, a SEO Consultant with:
- Marketing skills : competition analysis, product positioning, business development strategy, online PR, social media, content management, keywords, links, analysis and campaign optimization.
- Technical skills : expertise in websites (HTML) and search engines, performance optimization, familiar with tools like Google Search Console & Analytics, Screaming Frog, SEMrush and AHREF.